How to replace Continually branding with your own logo
Continually allows you to remove the Continually logo from your emails, landing pages and chatbot sidebar. But, instead of removing the logo; do you want to replace it with your own logo?
In this article we will cover:
- How to replace branding in the sidebar
- How to replace branding in Emails
How to replace branding in the Sidebar
1. Go to Settings -> Branding and set it to "Enabled". This will show you the Replace Branding options.
2. In the Sidebar section, upload your logo in PNG or JPG format with dimensions not exceeding 30x30px.
3. If you want to add a few words along with your logo, you can write them in the Sidebar description field.
How to replace branding in the Email
After you finish replacing the branding in the sidebar, scroll down till you reach the emails section. Upload your logo keep with dimensions not exceeding 60px for height and 200px for width. Add the logo's Alt-text and the link where your logo will point to. You can include UTM parameters in the link.