How to install Continually on Wix website
Wix doesn’t allow users to edit the HTML code directly, so if you want to add Continually into your Wix website you can either embed it via Google Tag Manager or add Continually embed code as a custom tracking and analytics service for Wix that will insert the installation code into the <head> tag of your Wix website.
In this article we cover:
Install Continually using Google Tag Manager for Wix
Adding Continually to your Wix website using Google Tag Manager has 2 main stages:
- Adding Continually embed code to your Google tag manager account
- Adding Google tag manager to your Wix website
If you are not sure how to complete stage 1. then check out this article on how to add your embed code to Google tag manager
Adding Google tag manager to your Wix website
- Go to your Google Tag Manager account.
- Copy the ID from your Google Tag Manager dashboard.
- Go to your site's Marketing Integrations tab, find Google Tag Manager and click on Connect.
- At the top right click on Connect Google Tag Manager.
- Enter your Google Tag Manager container ID, then click Save.
- Done. Continually Should be showing up on your website now, if you want to check Continually is installed correctly follow this article.
Install Continually using Tracking and Analytics for Wix
- Go to Settings in your site's dashboard.
- In the left sidebar, scroll down till you find Tracking and Analytics.
- To the top right click on New Tool, then choose Custom
- Configure the settings as following
- 1- Insert your Continually embed code found on your Install & Settings page.
- 2- Name the custom embed code, for example “Continually”.
- 3- Choose Load code on each new page.
- 4- Make sure you choose“Head”.
Click on Apply, if you want to check Continually is installed correctly follow this article.