Add details to your calendar invite
How do I add details to the calendar invite? Once you integrate your Google or Outlook 365 Calendar, you'll be able to control how meetings are scheduled and what your customers see when they book.
You can control:
* which days you are available for meetings
* what time of day to check for availability
* how long meetings should be booked for
* a notice period - the minimum amount of time between a user booking the meeting and it taking place
* how much time should be left between meetings on your calendar
* the meeting description - this is the information that is added to the invite. Use this to specify call details (like a Zoom link or dial-in number).