Connecting multiple calendars
Having multiple accounts and calendars
You can connect multiple accounts and calendars for us to help determine your availability. There are 2 things that you need to decide:
- Which calendar do you want us to create appointments in?
- Which calendars would you like us to check availability on?
In this article we will cover:
- How to connect and select your calendars
- How to connect a second calendar account
- How to change your selected calendars
How to connect and select your calendars
You can start of this tutorial by heading over to your calendar settings page
- Click on your preferred calendar service, sign in and accept the authentication step.
- Then select which calendar from your account you want to create appointments in.
- Then select which calendar(s) you want us to check your availability on.
- Once you save your selected calendars you will be taken back to the settings page where you can see 1.) which calendar you are adding appointments to and 2.) which calendars you are checking availability on.
How to connect a second calendar account
You can add a second calendar account to check your availability on by clicking on the + add another account button
How to change your selected calendars
There are a few things you might want to edit or change with your selected calendars:
- Change which calendar we add appointments to
- Change which calendars we check availability on
- Disconnect your calendar service
Change which calendar we add appointments to
Simply select which calendar you want to add appointments to from the dropdown.
Change which calendars we check availability on
You can click on Edit calendars to open the list of calendars you can choose from. Simply tick the ones you want to use.
Disconnect your calendar service
You can disconnect all your calendars at once by disconnecting your calendar service.