How to integrate Continually chatbots with Airtable
Airtable is popular a database-spreadsheet hybrid, with features of databases but applied to spreadsheets. It works as an advanced alternative to Google Sheets and Excel since it combines the features of spreadsheets and databases. In this article we will explain how you can sync your lead's data captured by Continually to Airtable.
Open Zapier, click Make a Zap and search for Continually as the first step. (If you can't find Continually in the app list then you need to connect it first).
The Continually app has three triggers:
- Get Leads : Triggered when a new lead is captured.
- Get Appointments: Triggered when a new appointment is booked.
- Get Conversation: Triggered when a lead completes conversation.
Choose your trigger and your Continually account. In this example we picked the Get Conversation trigger.
Finally, test your trigger to get a sample data.
- In the Action step, search for Airtable and and select it. Then choose the required action, in this tutorial we will choose Create Record action to add the Continually leads as new records in Airtable. Then select or connect an Airtable account. You will need the API key found in the Airtable Account page.
- Select the Base and the Table you want to add the records to, then map each cell with the corresponding Continually data. After that test the zap and turn it on.